Protection of personal data
Personal data may be collected by the Institute of Human Genetics, as part of the communication with the staff of the Institute, through the contact pages.
The legal basis for processing (article 6 of the GDPR) is consent.
The destinations of the data are: the services / people contacted, through contact pages.
No data transfer outside the European Union is carried out.
When certain information is required to access specific features of the site, this requirement is indicated at the time of data entry collection. If you refuse to provide required entries, you may not be able to access certain services.
In compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January amended relating to data processing, files and freedoms and European Regulation No. 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 (applicable since 25 May 2018), you have the following rights:
- Exercise your right of access, to know the personal data concerning you;
- Request the updating of your data, if it is inaccurate;
- Request portability or erasure of your data;
- Request the deletion of your account;
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data;
- Oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your data;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
To exercise these rights, contact:
Institut de Génétique Humaine
CNRS - Université de Montpellier
141, rue de la Cardonille
34396 Montpellier Cedex 5
You can also contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address:
DPD – 2 rue Jean Zay – 54519 Vandoeuvre lès Nancy Cedex
If, after contacting us, you believe that your rights in the field of Information Technology and Liberties are not respected, you are entitled to file a claim online with the CNIL online or by post.
The cookies deposited or read during the consultation of the IGH website allow to:
- keep the choice expressed by the users on the deposit of cookies;
- authenticate themselves to the IGH website;
- retain the personalization of the user interface;